Retrospective on Vianova’s latest product updates
4 months ago by Aure PELLEFIGUE
Here's a highlight of our top product releases from the past months :
🗓 Released in Q3 2022
📱Vianova Control Mobile App
- A dedicated mobile experience to monitor, manage and carry out all activities and missions directly from the field.
🚀 Bring Your Own Data
- A new experience to maximize the power of data analysis: import different data sources to better visualize and contextualize your data for a more powerful and customized experience.
- The new contextual layers on the dashboards can now include external data points, not only provided by Vianova.
- Vianova will accompany you with the data import process to better shape/sort the data before it is ingested.
- Empower your dataviz and fully customize the display to make it more readable and user friendly: colors, opacity, text and key organization, advanced data filtering, etc.
🌱 CO2 Savings
- We currently have a field pilot of the new Cityscope "CO2 savings" module - #AI4cities Amsterdam and Tallinn - to help cities accelerate their transition towards carbon neutrality.
🗓 Released in Q4 2022
🚨 Road Safety API - Beta
- An innovative tool to improve all road users’ safety, especially vulnerable ones.
In collaboration with several leading car manufacturers, Vianova developed a Road Safety dashboard to identify road risks and prevent traffic casualties thanks to Machine Learning.
- Using millions of anonymized data points provided by car manufacturers, Vianova was able to detect and rank dangerous road corridors as well as hard braking events across several major European cities.
- Combining this data with world-class analysis of active travel data from vulnerable road users (e.g. pedestrians, cyclists, shared micro-mobility users) and street segment data, Vianova’s algorithms represent a major potential for urban planners in cities to improve their ability to identify and resolve safety risks as cities grow denser and mobility complexifies.
- The beta version of our Road Safety API is currently being tested and will be available very soon, so please feel free to contact us for more details or to participate in our pilot phases!
📊 Reports improvements
Based on our user communities’ feedback, we’ve upgraded our reporting tool:
- Customizable dataviz layout: you can now choose and customize the formats of your reports to optimize their readability, like lines, graphs, etc.
- New format “infringement” table ready for operations: in just a few clicks you will have a list of items to check.
- Optimized graphs: quickly read a graph thanks to the pictogram displaying the graph’s trend, and to the arrow guiding the reading (up, down, value).
- Shareable Reports: a new way to share information built on Cityscope. This new embedded workflow allows you to easily share custom reports and dashboards to external stakeholders. In just a few clicks, you can give external access (without a cityscope account) to reports and dashboards built and powered by Vianova.
🗺 Map dataviz: Web Map Services
- Compatibility of connection to a Web Map Services (WMS & WMTS protocols)
🚫 Regulation Creation Status
- New rule creation mechanism that only allows an authorized user profile to publish (user role to be defined).
- The rule created then remains "private"/"pending publication" until ready to launch!
🧑💻 Regulation Log Informations
- This feature enables the generation of a brief log report to track who made the latest creations, updates, modifications, and "published" status of the information in a policy or compliance rule.
🗺 Road Snapping bucketing results
- This feature now offers more precise data consultation. Instead of just viewing the data by road segment (vs heat map, H3 buckets, etc), you can now see it segmented into smaller portions, such as streets, for a more detailed analysis.
- For example, the data can now highlight which are the 10 busiest streets.
Loading activity can now be viewed in terms of 50 meter road segments, while still retaining information about the road's characteristics such as its name and speed limit.
🗓 January 2023
🔍 New Activities Dashboards - Beta
- Step into a whole new world of possibilities with Vianova's latest offering - our all-new activities dashboards!
- We are currently working on redesigned dashboards to help you to better understand and improve logistic flows, curb insights usage, road safety, assets management, multimodal flows, and more.
- These Mobility Flows Dashboard expands beyond micro mobility, offering the ability to analyze various aspects of multimodal mobility in a city. The dashboard features full customization options and data aggregation capabilities to meet specific analysis needs. This is a new step in Vianova's city management proposal.
Luckily for you, the Beta version is already available to demo - contact us !
As always, our teams are at your disposal to help you get started with these features, so don't hesitate to contact us directly online by chat or by email at [email protected]
Getting started with Vianova -> https://help.vianova.io/